Sale map of the Estate of the Hackett family (following the unsuccessful sale in 1826). The only land sold between the two dates was the Spratton Hall land. This map was used to indicate the land sold to Colonel Henry de Tessier in 1871 - Lot 2.
Record Office reference X1641B (Browne & Wells deeds)
New info January and August 2013
Lot 1. The Manor opposite the Church with 3-3-8 acres, noting that there was a dovecote, a coach-house used as a butcher's shop, and that the land was occupied by Thomas Wright.
Lot 2 occupied by Peter Martin. 27-3-35 acres
Lot 3 occupied by Thomas Wright, Martin Pearson And John Herbert. 212-0-16 acres
Lot 4 occupied by Martin Pearson and John Main. 50-2-11 acres
Lot 5 with farmhouse and occupied by Peter Martin. 79-2-22 acres
Lot 6 occupied by Peter Martin. 3-3-19 acres
Lot 7 occupied by Robert Watts. 7-0-16 acres
Lot 8 in the June 'Mercury and Lot 4 in the September one was A DWELLING-HOUSE in the Town on the Brixworth Road, formerly the White Horse Inn, with the butcher's shop, yard and garden thereto belonging, in the occupation of Mr John Main containing 0(A) 1(R)
Lot 9 occupied by Thomas Wright and Martin Pearson. 53-0-32 acres
Source Northampton Mercury 2 June 1838 and 15 September 1838 The latter article, which includes the sale of Highgate House with a farmhouse with 133-3-3 acres and with the 'Manor' house in Little Creaton with 9-1-10 acres, suggests that these might also have been owned by Hackett