Partridge's Exclusive Series of Sepia view Postcards of Spratton
Published for E. Partridge, Ye Olde Established Stores Spratton
295/9 Church End, Spratton
Church End (now Church Road). This is the view looking north towards the Church. The cottage on the right has since been demolished, and Glebelands built on the land behind the railings.
Image Reference: 1916
Related Searches: Street views | Then and Now comparisons | 1920