Partridge's Exclusive Series of Sepia view Postcards of Spratton
Published for E. Partridge, Ye Olde Established Stores Spratton
295/1 Interior of Spratton Church.
Spratton Church showing the altar window with clear glass before the stained glass window was installed in 1899 in memory of Rev. John Llewelyn Roberts, vicar from 1862-1897. There is an elaborate carved screen (now at the back of the church) and a carved wooden pulpit. One of the Norman arches on the north aisle can be clearly seen, as well as the 'Early English' pointed arches on the south aisle.