This was an attempt by Francis Beynon Hackett to sell his Estate of some 484 acres, which did not by then include the Hall and 40 acres sold to Robert Ramsden in 1821 (but leased from 1818). None of these Lots sold, as the renewal of earlier mortgages after the sale date testifies.
Version 3 shows the extent of property (grey hatched) mortgaged by Hackett in 1817, which included the Hall and 34 acres then 'occupied' by Hackett (and again later - but without the 40 acres then sold to Ramsden) reconciled to the 257.6 acres in that first mortgage
Some of the land is easily identifiable with land awarded to Francis Beynon in the 1766 Enclosure Award
Northampton Mercury records a similar attempt to sell by notice on 24 August 1822
Lot 1 (same in 1826) is the 'Manor' opposite the church with 3-3-8 acres in the occupation of Thomas Wright
Lot 2 (same in 1926) is the land to the west of A5199, 78--2-6 acres, in the occupation of Peter Martin, Thomas Phillips and Martin Pearson.
Lot 3 (? not in 1826) is a farm house with 0-2-4 acres in the occupation of Martin Pearson
Lot 4 (same in 1826) is a farmhouse with 212-0-16 acres, in the occupation of Thomas Wright, Martin Pearson and John Herbert
Lots 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 (Lot 5 in 1986) are the farmhouse and land totalling 90-2-17 acres, in the occupation of Peter Martin with Samuel Tilley having (probably) plots 68 and 69.
Lot 10 (Lot 6 in 1826) of 23-2-6 acres is in the occupation of Mrs Bosworth.
Lot 11 (Lot 7 in 1826) of 19-1-13 acres, is in the occupation of Mrs Bosworth
Lot 12 (Lot 10 in 1826) is the White Horse with 0-1-1 acres, in the occupation of Thomas Phillips
Lot 13 (Lot 9 in 1826), 53-0-32 acres, is in the occupation of Martin Pearson and Thomas Wright