17 Yew Tree Lane and adjacent Dale House. They were once a farmhouse and its farm buildings.
Dale House was built in 1754 as a stone barn, with its large barn entrance still visible (see image 2244). The builders were Thomas and Margaret Chapman as recorded by their initials on the date stone. The barn was later converted and split into tenements.