SPRATTON LOCAL HISTORY SOCIETY
SEARCH PHOTOGRAPHIC ARCHIVE
St. Andrew's Church stained glass window facing south in the main aisle.
"To the Glory of God this window was donated by the Rev. and Mrs. H.G. Roberts Hay-Boyd A.D.1906 in thanks for eleven years ministry A.D. 1894-1905 which he served as curate and
vicar of this parish."
Acknowldeged to Paul Sharpling
Image Reference: 0748
Related Searches: Church | 1900