Before the Second World War, the team played in one of Charles Gilby's fields (below Yew Tree Lane).
After the War, the Club was re-formed in 1945 by Jim Griffin (who became captain) and Tom Puttnam (who became secretary). At first they played on a field which was part of Mr. Morgan's sheep farm at Miller's Barn (Grange Farm), but in 1947 they moved to a field, part of Tommy Wykes' farm near Broomhill.
During the post war period, they played in the Mid Northants Village League, the team being considerably strengthened by Dennis smith (who became captain) and Alf Horne, also a professional footballer (for Northampton Town, Watford and Corby).
In 1950, the team moved to one of Dickie Darling's fields adjacent to the rear of the Brixworth Road cemetery. Dickie Darling became captain, the team stopped playing in the League, but played friendly matches. The one against Creaton (captained by Eric Pember)was always a 'needle' match!
The team disbanded in 1957, after its final move to the Recreation Field.
Back row: John Wykes, John Buckby, Roy Mason, John Matthews ('Bunny'), Frank Copson, Peter Churchill, John Churchill
Front row: Ted Wilkes, Dave Manning ('Blower'), Chris Woodford