Derelict Sites in Spratton 1953 - Site Number 4.
The map showing the position of this site is image number 3089.
The relevant entry in the memorandum is:
Site adjoining Greenwood's Shop
This area has been purchased by Mr Greenwood who has been granted planning permission for the erection of a private garage and boundary wall.
Work is already in progress and when completed should present a very neat appearance.
Image Reference: 3093
Related Searches: Parish Council | Plans for building or development | 1950