Formal opening of the Pocket Park. Originally the parish cemetery, opened in 1905 after the Churchyard was closed in 1903, this was also closed in the 1950s, other than for pre-purchased plots. In 2004, Dave Cooke, introducing wild flowers, with now over 80 species. The Parish Council obtained a Heritage Lottery Fund grant for £10,000 and used its own reserves to carry out extensive refurbishment of the lychgate, wall, railings and the path, turning the area into a Pocket Park.
The official opening took place on June 14, when Susie Pasley-Tyler of Coton Manor formally opened the Park.
Claire Radd, the new head-teacher at the Primary School (from September 2014), Annette Spear, Rod Spear, Elaine Pryor