Date not known, but sourced from Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England Volume III, page 59 in Northamptonshire Record Office.
Little Creaton 'lost' village. The road starting low down on the left is Grooms Lane, so the deserted village sits on the south-east side of this.
It was noted in Bridges (1791) that there were just eight surviving dwellings which would have included the existing Creaton Grange Farm, Stone Cottage and Orchard Farm, so the village was already deserted at that time.
According to the talk given by Tim Chudley (Highgate House), the village was abandoned circa 1700.