Probably mid 19th century
Watercolour sketch by unknown artist of the houses that then existed opposite the Village Stores where the notice boards now stand. The distinctive shape of 4 Brixworth Road is seen on the right.
Acknowledged to Northamptonshire Record Office reference P 579, deposited pre 1952
Image Reference: 2253
Related Searches: Houses | 1800
Image Reference: 2253 (v2)