Map and Sketch of the original house at Spratton Grange (perhaps called Spratton Hill House) before it was extended.
The outbuilding to the north-east (to the right of the 4 square gardens) is believed to be the coach house, later used by Moorhouse for his cars.
The buildings to the north are the farm with, perhaps, the red building being the farmhouse, the original part of the existing house.
Shropshire Archives 5586/2/19/15
Image Reference: 2177
Related Searches: Maps | Spratton Grange | 1800