Map showing these 'awards' in the Spratton Grange part of the village.
Outlined in yellow, Thomas Chapman 33.4 acres and in Samuel Tilley 9 acres; outlined in dark green, Thomas Hobson 19.75 acres; outlined in magenta, Henry Miller, 35.8 acres; outlined in mauve, Sarah Atkins 158.1 acres; outlined in brick red,
Trustees for the Church & Poor of Spratton 28.8 acres*; outlined in turquoise, Trustees for the poor children of Coventry (Bablake Boys), by will of Samuel Collins, 22.85 acres.
* This was the original allotment location. In 1892, W H Foster sought approval from the Board of Agriculture (against some opposition by Spratton residents) to exchange this land for the current allotment land.
Chapman's land was put up for sale per 'Mercury' 26 May 1821