Date not known
Rear (High Street side) of the Manor
Stone building, of same age as Northbank House, when it would have been a 2-storey house. Raised later (perhaps c. 1800) when it was known as Kites Hall and when a Chapel of the United Reform church, was built in the top of the garden in 1806.
Image Reference: 1785
Related Searches: Houses | Manor Houses in Spratton