Stone building, of same age as Northbank House, when it would have been a 2-storey house. Raised later (perhaps c. 1800) when it was known as Kites Hall and when a Chapel of the United Reform church, was built in the top of the garden in 1806.
Owned by William Lantsbery, probably from the 1840s until his death in 1884. Then appears to have been vacant as refurbishment was carried out by the Cheneys in 1888 (image 1786). In 1891, the house was lived in by a butler (surname indistinct, but 'Mercury' article of 11 September 1891 records it in the occupation of Brooks, Henson and Taylor), and it appears that it was then bought by Thomas. Gulliver in 1892 (papers from Mrs Shirley, and see notes 0680).
(He bought with 3 acres of land, which is the acreage that went with the other Manor in Church Road, but this was occupied by Copsons in 1891 and 1901, so perhaps just a coincidence). Gulliver had moved from the farm at Holdenby Lodge when he retired from farming and passed the house and farm over by one of his sons George, and had bought this in 1892. Presumably extensive alterations had been carried out prior to this, the 1888 window reference (image 1786) show these works. Daughter, Ellen Gulliver, was married In Spratton Church in 1893 to Mr. C. Barrett of Mixbury Lodge. Canon Roberts officiated and the curate, Rev J. Chubb, played the organ. It appears from Northampton Mercury of 17 August 1900, that Rev Humphrey Roberts Hay Boyd bought it at that time (it also came with 3 acres of land), possibly from Thomas Gulliver. He lived here briefly (1901 census). In 1911, it was occupied by caretakers.