1992- Roman Catholic Church after it had been bought by the Scouts.
In 1953 St. Patrick's Church, Duston was opened, taking responsibility for the area stretching from Bugbrooke in the south to the Leicester boundary. This included the village of Spratton. Local people, in particular Mrs. Greenwood of Greenwood Stores and Dr. Nora O'Leary of Creaton were keen to establish a mass centre in the area and arranged for the purchase of an old army mess hut to be installed on land bought in Yew Tree Lane. This chapel was named English Martyrs and, at the request of the Bishop of Northampton, became the responsibility of the Franciscan order of Greyfriars, who has charge of the Parish of Duston. Mass was aid every Sunday at 9.00 a.m. by one of the Greyfriars until in the late 1980s when it changed to 5.00 p.m. Mass was also said at 7.00 p.m. on holy days. Typically the weekly mass attendance ran to around 50 people from Spratton and adjoining villages. In 1991 the Greyfriars vicar-general in England took the decision to reduce the spread of the communities and concentrate the friars in main centres such as London, Manchester and Liverpool. As a result the Bishop of Northampton was forced to close the chapel in Spratton because of the limited number of priests available. The Greyfriars decided that they held the title to the land at Spratton and sold it to the local scout group. The hut remains on Yew Tree Lane and the simple wooden cross above the door is a reminder of its former use in the village.