SPRATTON LOCAL HISTORY SOCIETY
SEARCH PHOTOGRAPHIC ARCHIVE
9th June 1926
The Kings Head, after the windows had been modernised by Phipps, and a new one added on the lower Manor Road frontage. They now sold their own Stout, instead of Ratliffes (in 1925).
Acknowledged to Northamptonshire Record Office
Image Reference: 1202
Related Searches: Houses built 17C | Pubs | 1920