After 1965 - S Gibbs' Shop on the corner of School Road
The shop front was moved from Burrows Brothers store in Gold Street, Northampton.
It became the Post Office in 1975 after the closure of the one on Welford Road
Acknowledged to Northamptonshire Central Library
Image Reference: 1022
Related Searches: Commercial activities inc. shops | Then and Now comparisons | 1960