1950s - from a watercolour by Bob Wykes
Station Road (now Brixworth Road) from just above the junction with High Street. The building on the right has since been demolished and the Village Stores garden area is now in its place. The building below is the present Village Stores.
Image Reference: 0204
Related Searches: Commercial activities inc. shops | Street views | 1950